PrintPreview vs. TMemo (and bug in TPrintPreview)

Please post bug reports, feature requests, or any question regarding the DELPHI AREA projects here.

Postby Johnny_Bit » June 25th, 2003, 7:01 am

I just hope that this bug will be fixed in nev release of TPrintPreview.

Maybe also Kambiz will implemet continous page scroling (when scroll reaches end of one page will automaticly go to next page) . And it be nice if one page will be below previous (like in Adobe Reader).

One more thing: When I set ZoomState to zsWholePage, and want to zoom it a little it zooms from 100%, but i want to zoom from wholepage. how to get percent of zoom in non-custom zoomstates? it will be very helpfull.

Sorry for my bad english :oops:
Johnny_Bit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Postby Kambiz » July 6th, 2003, 3:10 pm

Dear Johnny,

Thank you so much for the bug fix.

I just released the new version of PrintPreview v4.18 with the fix that you suggested. Of course, I had to modify your code, because when there is no printer installed your code may raise an exception.

Besides that, since this release, the Zoom property always indicates the current zoom factor regardless of the value of the ZoomState property.

Regarding to supporting multiple page or continues page view by the component, so far I have no plan to add these features to the control. I believe that adding these features might not be so difficult, but needs time that I don't have it enough.

Cheers,
Kambiz
Kambiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Johnny_Bit » July 6th, 2003, 4:32 pm

Thanks, and best wishes for you (i'm wondering when all my ideas were be taken to code)

besides, TPrintPreview still RULZ!
Johnny_Bit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Previous

Return to DELPHI AREA Projects